Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Knives! Knives! Knives! 

As you probably gathered by now, I fucking love cooking and nerding about kitchen tools especially KNIVES.

I have a love hate relationship with knife collecting as its really expensive and there's a point where you get overwhelmed on what knife to use that day. Knives are a pretty important to your kitchen as they must be sharp and maintained at all times to keep yourself safe and make the cooking and prepping experience that the more enjoyable.

If y'all have the chance, head on over to r/Chefknives on reddit to see what the kitchen knife hobbyist community is all about. There's people of all kinds there sharing their kitchen shivs from Chefs, Cooks, Sous, to the humble home cook. I love it there and I hope you enjoy your time there too!

For the next few weeks, I'll be sharing and breaking down all the knives I own from the Cheap amazon knife sets, expensive Japanese knives, to the tried and true French chefs knife. I hope you guys enjoy these knife posts as I am. Hope this will get you into knife collecting or at least window shopping for them. Cheers!


Chinese Chefs Knives

My 240mm hatsukokoro kumokage blue 2 kurouchi damascus gyuto

My friends set of knives for sushi

Some gyutos from the Phoenix Knife House

Steelport Chef's Knife from my other friend with my 10inch French K Sabatier 

THIS IS NOT MINE LMAO, My friend's knife saya


No comments:

Post a Comment