Tuesday, March 22, 2022

 I WIll Miss Moments Like These 

Working in restaurants has been the best and at the same time worse thing that has happened to my life. I've met and lost some friends. Learned a few things about being a better cook. Met some hard working,passionate and interesting people. Acquired a abnormal sleep schedule. Ate so much fucking food. Had heartfelt moments with coworkers at dive bars and regrettable moments with alcohol. Moments of solitude in the walk in freezer. Moments of camaraderie and gossip in the kitchen and outside the back alley for smoke breaks. Moments of frustration and loneliness in the dishpit.

I will miss it all.

I'm slowly moving my way out of this industry towards practicing medicine full time, so for the meantime I'll enjoy the time I have left before I fully commit to other things.


*ANGRY BREAD NOISES


Post shift beer

Post shift whiskey on the rocks ft. Dishes

POKE WITH NO FISH. WAT.


Tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment